Manager of Assessor Relations
The Manager of Assessor Relations is a critical role within the IME industry. This role is responsible for ensuring all assessors recruited to the organization are appropriate, have the correct skills and attributes and requirements to complete the required assessments. The Manager of Assessor Relations is responsible for identifying and anticipating assessor recruiting needs and proactively recruiting to ensure our clients and customer have access to the right professionals at the correct time.
- Supervise, train and oversee the responsibilities of the Assessor Recruitment team, which includes ensuring information is entered accurately in the database, enough pre-book dates available to meet key metrics.
- Supervise, train and oversee the responsibilities of the Reports teams to ensure reports and dictations are received on time.
- Responsible for identifying and anticipating assessor recruiting needs and gaps by Intake and providing scheduling solutions to ensure key metrics outlined in client service level agreements are met.
- Ensuring the recruitment and credentialing of assessor is completed properly (e.g., good standing with their respective college, contractual agreement provided, CanLII and social media searches etc.)
- Ensure assessors receive proper onboarding and ongoing monitoring, maintenance of fees, assessment and report quality.
- Responsible for assessor related projects E.g., negotiations regarding reduction of assessor fees, RFIs, RFPs, programs and events etc.
- Responsible for Triage Intake referrals and visiting a client site on a weekly basis.
- University degree in business, health sciences or law, post graduate degree ideal
- 2+ years of project management and/or supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team-player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated producer
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt quickly
- Computer proficiency in spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Programs, Outlook, Smart Simple and other web based meeting platforms