Location: Downtown Toronto
Salary Range: $70,000 – $100,000 depending on experience
The Roster Manager is responsible for ensuring all assessor-related requirements in client service level agreements are met.
Responsible for maintaining the AB, Tort, CAT, Occupational Health rosters, and submission of all client roster submissions on a quarterly, year basis.
Supervise, train and oversee the responsibilities of the Roster Coordinator which include ensuring information is entered accurately in the database, enough pre-book dates available to meet key metrics.
Supervise, train and oversee the responsibilities of the Reports Coordinator to ensure reports and dictations are received on time.
Responsible for identifying and anticipating assessor recruiting needs and gaps by Intake and providing scheduling solutions to ensure key metrics outlined in client service level agreements are met.
Ensuring the recruitment and credentialing of assessor is completed properly (e.g., good standing with their respective college, contractual agreement provided, CanLII and social media searches etc.)
Ensure assessors receive proper onboarding and ongoing monitoring, maintenance of fees, assessment and report quality.
Responsible for assessor related projects E.g., negotiations regarding reduction of assessor fees, RFIs, RFPs, programs and events etc.
Responsible for Triage Intake referrals and visiting a client site on a weekly basis.
- Booking key metrics are met 95%+ (Singles response and booking within 24 hours, multis scheduled within 48 hours of receipt of referral. Booking dates 12-20 business days for the 1st IE from the date of the referral)
- >95% Proper distribution of utilized assessors is met based on fee, quality, availability, service ratings
- >95% Assessor fees meet or exceed the targeted margins
- >98% Accuracy of the information in AB, Tort, Occ Health roster databases, assessor scorecards and client roster submissions (quarterly, yearly)
- >95% performance metrics of Roster Coordinator is met
- >95% Coordinate weekly Roster Team meeting with roster coordinator, Directors of Quality, Finance and Insurance Services to go over initiatives
- >98% Weekly roster management report submitted on time (new recruits, recruiting gaps, assessor distribution, assessor initiatives)
- >95% Clinical triage completed on time (<24-hour period)
- >95% Clinical triage completed according to service level agreement standards
- University degree in business, health sciences or law, post graduate degree ideal
- 2+ years of project management and/or supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team-player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated producer
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt quickly
- Computer proficiency in spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Programs, Outlook, ,Smart Simple and other web based meeting platforms
To apply for this role please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org