COVID-19 Return To Work
Is your business prepared to safely welcome back employees and customers after the COVID-19 outbreak?
Creating disciplined business plans is a challenge for any organization – large or small. Our consulting services range from review of business planning activities to full day strategic planning sessions. Key components of this planning include:
- Year end review: plan for the future by understanding the past
- SWOT Analysis: everyone knows what this is but rarely reflect back on it
- Identifying Opportunities / Market Research: some homework for you (or us)
- Strategy Creation: with defined tactics, timelines and deliverables
- Scorecard: a strategy without a scorecard is already a failing model
Many small to medium companies have a lack of human resource leadership and support. We bring over 15 years of senior executive support and expertise. Our HR services include:
- Recruiting: assistance with job descriptions, salary banding, job posting, interviews, reference checks and offer letters.
- HR Support: one-on-one coaching with managers and staff on the many people issues that take time out of being productive in the workplace.
- Change Management: change management program development for managers and executives
Improving the efficiency of your organization and productivity of your staff is our expertise. Let us meet with you and your staff to discuss challenges in workflow. Our techniques have been proven to improve throughput, quality and satisfaction. We can provide process improvement sessions, LEAN, Six Sigma and other programs right to your office.
Who We Are
We are a small, private business consulting firm that provides services to companies within the greater Toronto area.
Our services include business and operational strategy, marketing, sales, process re-design and change management programs. Our expertise is working with service firms and health care organizations. Some of our clients include health care clinics, hospitals and dental practices.
As business consultants we approach every problem by meeting with our clients and support staff as required to clearly identify the challenges and determine the optimal outcomes. We don’t just write reports – we get involved in solving problems right within the business.
To learn more about our business consulting methodology or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us.
Interested in our services? Download our overview sheet and set up an appointment for a free consultation!